In-Person events are back
Our reopening is subject to the following guidelines which are set forth to ensure everyone’s health and comfort. Please rejoin us when you can, observing the following:
1) We welcome all fully vaccinated people (and at least 3 weeks have passed since you’ve been fully vaccinated) to all our indoor programs.
2) If you are not comfortable with indoor public events or if you remain unvaccinated, please join us on the Internet. We will continue to make our programs available via Zoom and/or Facebook Live as Dr. Lye has been doing throughout the pandemic.
3) If you feel under the weather—or at all ill—please do not come to the temple. If you know you have recently been exposed to COVID, also please do not come until you have tested negative.
4) When attending programs at the temple, please assume that other persons are continuing to prefer some physical distancing unless otherwise stated clearly. Please do not take offense if someone prefers to keep a polite distance still.
5) For fully vaccinated people, masks will be optional as per CDC guidelines. We do recognize that some of us even when fully vaccinated will choose to continue wearing a mask while indoors in a small space.
6) At this time we will not be providing hot water, drinks or snacks yet. If you would like to have something to drink, please bring your own beverage in a spill-proof thermos or cup.